Saturday, September 10, 2011

Masturbation, Roadblock, ... What Do You Do When You're Bored?

Yep, I'm bored, and here I am ... trying to figure out WTF to do when I am bored right now. It's Friday night, not even 11PM yet, and my boyfriend and I are waiting on a friend to show up from out of town. This friend is a ditz; says 45 minutes, almost there, oh hell, probably two hours .... ?? Damn, are you lost or something or high, or just plain ... well, ummm, stupid?? These are the things I've considered:
  1. Leaving til the friend says they are parked in front of our houseboat.
  2. Masturbating. Yes, sorry, I DID say masturbating. I mean, that's what I was thinking of doing .... so??
  3. Telling the friend to just come tomorrow once they are in town and settled SOMEWHERE ELSE!
  4. Fishing, but the f'ing fish are NOT biting!
  5. Going for a boat ride ... but waiting on the damned friend.
  6. Going to bed.
  7. Masturbating. Ok, so what if I like to masturbate a lot??
  8. Going for a car ride in the BMW my boyfriend worked on and has to keep til the am to make sure the battery is still alive when cranked!
Ahhhhh, we went for a ride to get something to drink and just enjoy the night air. Then, what happens? We hit a road block, big time, haha. That's ok, we weren't drinking and seldom do.


Now we are fishing and the friend has come briefly and gone!

PS ... STILL open for ongoing help to post my blog link and links on my google profile all over the net.  I will pay using paypal, amazon, cash, money order, or trade web design/web page, video editing etc for the help.  I need MASSIVE ADVERTISING and LINKING HELP!


Nite all!

No comments: