Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boat Almost Sunk, I Caught a 3.5 LB Small Mouth Bass .... My Birthday Today ... and Gossip?!?!

Wow, how many days since I have posted ... ??  Ok, what all happens in a few days:

  1. Today was my birthday, but no internet til now because I used all of my T-mobile internet stick up in a few days ... 3 gb in what, 3 days? Oooops, I didn't think STREAMING movies on Netflix counted!
  2.  I caught a 3.5 or 4 lb. small-mouth bass on a worm, with weights as it drifted towards the bottom, AT NIGHT! I caught SEVERAL SMALL big-mouth bass first though, which was interesting. PICTURE HERE OF COURSE!
  3. We had company for a few nights on the other boat, and, as most of the times it turns out, he was a bit of a pain in the ass, haha.  Intelligent, outcast by many, LOOOOVED to drink, cleaned and cleaned on the boat, took it upon himself to get his own materials and wanted to be paid for it (no notice to us that he was doing that when we had our own stuff!), left a commode of S H I T to be cleaned up ... but was intelligent conversation ONE night at least! Oh, and wanted to be paid for the cleaning job!
  4. Sent a 'lil money to son, gave daughter a 'lil money.
  5. OHHHHH, dropped my damned phone into the river, and it's irretrievably gone, unless a diver comes along, like before, and he finds it.  Believe it or NOT, that is possible.  I need a new one, of course, but have already had to replace enough because of today and yesterday!
  6. Ohhh, also dropped my license overboard, a carton of cigaret
  7. tes, haha, a couple other things due to a boat slamming right by, in spite of the NO-WAKE ZONE!
Ok, that should be enough for now!  What a birthday!  My boyfriend did get me another internet refill, haha, took me out to eat last night and today, AND BOTH meals were GREAT.  The Sports Center on Broad Street in Augusta, GA has Wednesday night steak night for $12, just upped it from $10, and a fantastic meal!!  Then we ate seafood today at another location!  Sports-Center-Augusta

Save $25 on orders of $50 or more at Brecks.com!$25 Off Orders of $50 or More at Brecks.com!

No comments: