Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CNN.COM - and I'M ON IT!!!! I Wrote About the Woman Who Was Presumed Drowned ..............

Ok, this is what all can happen in just a few days time when you don't work on your blog:

  • Woman Presumed Drowned in Augusta, GA at the Ironman Event in Augusta, GA ... leads to:
  • CNN.COM - Lady Eve - I write my First Story for Them!  YES, the REAL CNN!  Just a couple of days late in posting.  It all kind of happened with little idea of the end result. Read .... leads to: ....
  • Decisions to consider writing, one of my passions, as a possible new venture in my life on a much more regular basis ... leads to ...
  • Hiring several part-time helpers/employees to help me go FULL CHARGE at least 1000% and make even MORE money than I did last year, haha ... leads to ...
  • I MAY JUST CONSIDER BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE when I grow up! Leads to ... I want several new jetskis when I get rich,

Leads to ... a POST FINALLY, damn it! 

Oh, will have a new page for suggestions and looking for a resume form for those interested in helping me make my MILLIONS!





No comments: