Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ok, Here is My REAL Life Today ... Threatened, Cussed at, Degraded ... by Family

LadyEveDomme Profile

Well ... it started out ok ... then turned into something not expected. Now, don't I wish it was a HUUUUGE fish that we had caught unexpectedly?  NO SUCH LUCK! It was one of those situations that you get caught up in by helping someone, near-family, that turns into a disaster.  You know those people in your life, generally family, that you know you should not help because of how it has always turned out in the past ... but time goes by, and you go ahead, generally in spite of your better judgement saying "You know how it always turned out in the past, right?"  Yep, that is what happened ...

We live on a houseboat on the marina, in Augusta, and I sometimes wonder if I should even write about it/them/us/it again, in  a blog.  But I'm taking that chance anyhow.  I've never worried too much about the potential backlash of my recent career, sometimes career, affiliation WITH that type of career, blase, blase, blaaaaseeee.  It has been quite interesting though, in many ways, has certainly afforded me a sort of fame and notoriety, VERY visible fame to many, not-to-be-known fame/notoriety to others, and then sometimes downright, well, damn, is this something I wanted??  Did I screw my own life up in some ways by choosing this path?? 

Anyhow, it was a, help my brothers girlfriend afternoon that turned sour, real sour.  Then the brother feels ratted out, (total nutshell version going on here), and HE turns extremely volatile, SHE says it was our fault that she wrecked HER car because she brought gas to my boyfriend ... hmmm, SHE texted and called me to death for a favor that I didn't even want to do.  Perhaps it was HER fault for texting me and coming here, perhaps it was HER fault that she pulled out in front of the other car, AGAIN, and got hit.  PERHAPS it was HER fault that she got hit because she is a bit of a careless driver??  But no, it was OUR fault, I ratted my own brother out, etc etc etc LOL.  Oh, and it was our fault that he has no ride to work in the morning because he chose to be a DICK about it all, show his ass, cuss, scream and yell and threaten bodily harm??

Yeah,  THIS was a not-so-great, not-to-really-be-revealed day in my life on the houseboat on the river.  But it happened, and I said you could have a peek at my life as it really is.
Oh, and for you guys that may not have figured it out yet, this is NOT a girlie only blog. I mainly advertise sports/hardware, auto parts, outdoors, etc, so be sure to click the ads!











No comments: