Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My First Post ....

Well, this may sound dumb to some ... my life living on a houseboat???  Well, who knows, I may change it all up and talk about my life living in a big ass house in a snobby county, lol, then to a houseboat with its own type of atmosphere that is totally different.  Maybe I will talk about my fishing prowess versus my sexual prowess and all in easy-to-read non-sexual English that, surely, people will not get disgusted over and criticize me for?  lol  This, for now, is just another facet of my life, and at the moment, is a big part of.  In fact, PLEASE remind me to upload the "fish story" catch about the brim and the bass on the Little Caesar's pizza box.  Oh, you will see, te he. 

Perhaps this is also a chance to focus on nothing, nothing at all, but myself, my thoughts as I get older and my love of fishing, and what seemed once to be the outdoors. 

So, a nutshell version of more to come/my observations so far:
  • OH MY GOD, no room in here!! ... and everything that goes along with that, which involves its own sublists which have sublists!
  • Are you REALLY that close to me??  I thought that was only in trailer parks or ... well ... sardine cans?
  • Wow, is the RIVER REALLY in my backyard??  Hmmmm, hmmmm .... I ...  well ... well ... hey, that's kind of cool! No cutting the grass, that's for sure. 
  • OH my GOD, a huuuuge fish just jumped in the river right in FRONT of my boat!  And that is NOT a fish story!  Wow, I never really thought about stuff like that!  That's so cool.
  • OH MY goodness, did another fish just jump?  OK, out with the fishing poles, I'm going to get one of those bitches ... NOW!
  • Baby, can you please move all your tools off the little tiny piece of a deck that we have? 
  • Baby, I didn't mean move the tools into the living room lol.
  • I wonder if the neighbors can hear us having sex?  LOL Duh question.
  • I don't have room for a thing, and I'm getting tired of it .... but ... hey, it's less to have to think about or get broken when a boat goes by too fast. 
  • I miss my big bedroom, I love my new air mattress bed with the down comforter and YOU in it with me every night.
  • Damn, I miss having room for people to come over.
  • Damn, I miss having room to chase the little guys around.
  • Damn baby, I miss .... well, I miss a lot sometimes.
  • Damn .... damn ... it sure is extra beautiful in the mornings on the river ... with the sun shining so bright, the fish really ARE jumping and I can HEAR THEM .... damn ... it's quiet down here.
  • You dropped WHAT off the boat?  YOUR CELL PHONE???  OH God, we would have never thought about something like that before living on the river in a houseboat.  I could just kill you!!
  • Ummmm baby, I dropped your favorite fishing pole off the boat ....
  • Hmmm, a bilge pump.  Well, I've heard of them.  How many do we need?  How do they work?  Wow, could we sink?  Are they automatic, do we have to start them ... and on and on.
  • You dropped what overboard?  Oh well, so I dropped your silk boxers over LOL

Tomorrow, or later, you get to see fish pics! 
ALL Amazon Gift Certificate Purchases Get a Free 5 Minute Cam Show

No comments: